- In the last two weeks I have gained back almost all of the weight I had lost.
- I feel like a fake, an imposter health blogger, so I’ve avoided the blog.
- I hate my new job, and it’s causing some major stress eating.
- I feel like giving up, but I won’t.
- I don’t feel like doing ANYTHING. Seriously. Nothing.
- I ate 3 whole wheat buns with margarine before dinner, for no reason other than they were there.
- I have a friend who has just recently lost over 100 pounds. I’m happy for her, but jealous, and some days I don’t want to hear about it.
Tomorrow is a new day, but I really am getting sick of saying that. Something needs to change, but I’m not sure what. I keep coming up with half-assed plans that I don’t implement because I just don’t get around to it. I can’t continue to abuse my body and expect it to hold up. This is it. This is REALLY it. The only person I’m hurting is myself, and the last 10 days have undone weeks of good work – self sabotage, anyone?
Tomorrow is a new day, but tonight is right now. Right now is the time to change. No more half-assing it. No more making excuses for my eating and lack of moving. I’m capable of it, whether I like it or not.